Friday, November 30, 2012

Our Failed Media Experiment

So I am perusing Newsday this morning and I see an article entitled Boy Killed in Bus Crash Was in Illegal Bedroom. Well then! I think we can all agree that young boy deserved to die! Jeebus help me, I do not have the courage this morning to read the story and the comment threads that will follow. I can only imagine it's going to contain the vilest, most racist shit imaginable. And this is an entirely predictable reaction to a bogus, bullshit article written by the shitheads at Newsday. Assholes. Just eliminate the media altogether already.


1 comment:

  1. I had a letter to the Denver Post published a couple years back calling them out for including the immigration status as part of the headline of a crime story, noting that they don't stress the status when the person is a citizen and that stats show that citizens have higher crime rates. All it does is raise immigration panic.

    Newsday does decent (free) crosswords though.

    ReplyDelete